MahaDBT Login 2019-2020: MahaDBT or the Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) is a well-known scholarship portal run by the Government of Maharashtra. It hosts around 38 scholarships from various departments under the state government. Interested candidates are required to access the MahaDBT Login and provide relevant details.
One of the significant advantages of the portal is the sheer convenience and transparency of the process. It also offers direct benefit transfer, where the scholarship amount is directly transferred into the bank account of the registered candidate.
Application Acceptance for Post Matric Scholarship (Merit & Non-Merit Schemes) for A.Y 2019-20 is from 1st August 2019 till 30th November 2019.
Application acceptance A.Y. 2019-20 has been extended till 15th January 2020 for DTE, DHE and DMER departments.
First-time applicants need to register themselves with the portal. The process is as follows:
- The candidates must visit the Aaple Sarkar DBT portal at https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
- Click on “New Applicant Registration”
- Aadhar details will need to be furnished to proceed with the registration
- The applicant must also choose one of the two types of authentication – OTP or Biometric.
- In the case of OTP verification, the applicant’s mobile number is used, provided it must be linked with the Aadhar card. In case the applicant’s mobile number is not registered, then the Biometric verification process must be chosen.
Note: We have chosen OTP verification to proceed with the registration.
- Enter the Aadhar number and click “Send OTP”. The system will then send an OTP to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “OK”.
- If OTP verification is successful, details of the applicant will be fetched from the UIDAI.
- Create a Username and password.
- Then, log in to the account using the registered username and password.
- Candidates can then see the dashboard along with the available scholarships.
Candidates can then select the scholarship of their choice by clicking “Apply”. They will be required to furnish relevant details in the application form. Supporting documents will have to be uploaded in order to submit the application. Cross-verify all details before submission.
FAQ’s on MahaDBT Login
What is MahaDBT?
MahaDBT is a scholarship portal run by the Government of Maharashtra. It hosts many scholarships from various departments under the state government.
What is the official website of the MahaDBT Applicant Login?
The official website can be accessed at https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/Login/Login.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.