Physical Fitness, Wellness, And Lifestyle
- 1 Physical Fitness
- 2 Wellness
- 3 Lifestyle
- 4 Indicators of Health
- 5 Importance of Physical Fitness, Wellness, and Positive Lifestyle
- 6 Factors Affecting Physical Fitness, Wellness, and Positive Lifestyle
- 7 In India Health Indicators are
- 8 Component of Positive Lifestyle (prevent the health threat)
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Related
- The ability of the person to do daily routine with fatigue and take part in playful activity also still reserves energy for emergency or successful adaptation of life.
- Optimal functioning of the body and creative adapting to an environment that involves the whole person or remains physically and mentally fit.
- The manner of living that reflects the person’s value and attitude that includes social relation, consumption, entertainment, and dress.
Indicators of Health
- Measure different aspects of health within a society.
- They are of two types
- Health status indicator (measure different aspects of health and population. Include disease)
- Health determinants indicator (measure to those who influence health like smoking.)
Importance of Physical Fitness, Wellness, and Positive Lifestyle
- Leading a happy and well-balanced life.
- Remain active in the future.
- Manage the stress and to grow the resistance against diseases.
- For growing the self-confidence, look beautiful and beautiful. (Posture)
- Increase the level of energy.
- Increase longevity.
Factors Affecting Physical Fitness, Wellness, and Positive Lifestyle
- Regular exercise, amount of training and relaxation.
- Age, gender and heredity
- Environment diet and drugs.
In India Health Indicators are
- Infant mortality rate (IMR)
- Under-five mortality rate (UFMR)
- Maternal mortality ratio (MMR)
- Life expectancy
Component of Positive Lifestyle (prevent the health threat)
- Regular physical exercise and healthy eating habits.
- Limit TV watching and maintain weight.
- Sufficient sleep, limit alcohol, and stress management.
- safe environment and stop additive.